Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Uh oh!

Uh oh is right!

Until the day/night that my dream of the invention of the dream recorder comes true, I will now shift the energy of this blog to the deciphering of my dreams. Don't worry, I will still spew out equally interesting tales of being cursed and connected to dinosaurs, like my sad and lonely two other posts.

I will not only force people to read my blog, but I will also jam some nonsensical rem madness into their faces when I post what goes on in my mind while in dreamland.

I will accept donations in the form of your interpretations of my dream. By your, I mean the dozens of people who will become utterly enthralled in my new dream blog. I shall be a famous dream interpreter, and my one true dream will be within arms reach. Because by that point, I figure someone HAS to invent a dream recorder. It's already in the works, which is a step up from what I previously thought, infinite impossibility. See link below. If you gain no glimpse of hope for the future of your dreams, at least enjoy all the cute anime characters that are haunting this blog.


http://www.cartoonleap.com/2009/04/01/japan-scientists-develops-a-dream-recorder/

Or.....you could check out the original host site like I just did seconds ago, http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=101243&videoChannel=1004

Am I just hyping you, you ask? Maybe...but if you can honestly tell me that when you witness a man murdering four teenagers outside of the wardrobe section of a production house, then throwing a giant crocodile in your friend's trunk to threaten you like a horse head in your bed isn't remotely intriguing, then I give up.

One could argue that I used to watch entirely too many episodes of Sopranos.
I, on the other hand, plead the freeload, much like my soulmate/wolfsister Heather. It could quite possibly just be the random change of scenery and sleeping situations that have my mind disturbed for life. Or could it?

http://freeloadersguidetothegalaxy.tumblr.com/

You be the jury, I will be the key witness. Help me, before the hit is ordered from some prison in Miami and it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment